Thank you for your interest in joining the Democrats of Greater Riverside. Becoming a member helps fund our group and allows us to make a difference in our community. It also grants you the right to vote and run for DGR leadership, and to have a voice in our policy and candidate endorsements.
We are required by State and Federal law to use our best eﬀorts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer for all contributors. To become a member of DGR you must meet the following requirements set forth by the CA Democratic party and federal regulations, and pay our yearly dues:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- I am paying these dues with my own personal funds and I am not using funding provided by another person or from any corporation, labor union or national bank to make this contribution.
- I am not a federal employee or contractor.
- I am a registered Democrat.
- I am at least 18 years of age.