Thursday, 16 Nov 2017 6:00 PM
Casa Ortega (formerly Mexicali)
Join the Democrats of Greater Riverside this November for our Annual Meeting, featuring an annual report by club President Greg McKinley-Powell which will cover club activities over the last year including our triumphs and successes, and where we can go from here.
At this meeting we’ll also be electing officers for our club positions, going over our 2018 budget, and electing delegates to the Democratic pre-endorsement conference.
And just a reminder, DGR won’t be meeting in December, so stop by one last time before the year is over.
Current Officer nominations are:
• President: Charlene McKinley-Powell
• Vice-president: Brenda Bell
• Secretary: Heidi Laird
• Treasurer: Greg McKinley-Powell
• Communications Chair: Christine Roberts
• Membership Chair: Michele Campbell
• Finance Chair: Ryan Borunda
• Elections Chair: Sheila Riley
• Policy and Research Chair: Bob Melsh
• Rules Chair: Bonnie McFarland
• Senior Issues: Phyllis Purcell
• Audit Chair: Michele Campbell
Copies of our proposed budget will be available at the meeting and at our Executive Board meeting on Nov. 7th.
And our three proposed pre-endorsement delegates are:
• Greg McKinley-Powell
• Charlene McKinley-Powell
• Sheila Riley
6:00 p.m. Doors open for dinner and social hour
7:00 p.m. Meeting starts
8:00 p.m. Officers, Budget, and Delegate elections
8:30 p.m. Meeting ends
Reasonable accommodations will be provided for persons with disabilities at this event. Please contact DGR at (951) 394-1357 at least 48 hours in advance to make a request for accommodation or for more information.